wanted - good clean fun records

thesack18

these guys are awesome. make me laugh. so id like to find some of their stuff. i have a few 7"s. would really love some 12"s of theirs though

but yeh, if anyones wants to get rid of some of their stuff, pm me. will trade or pay. check out my list. it will be updated probably tomorrow with a bunch of stuff

Got this that i dont listen to much any more:

Good Clean Fun - Straight Outta Hardcore LP Teal Vinyl

and if you want a super rare 7" for your collection...

V/A - Dynamite Rose _ Good Clean Fun, Atom and His Package, Milhouse, Eulcid, Silent Majority 7" _ Red Vinyl, Given away at a wedding

On the insert it says " this record is in celebration of tying of the knot between timothy towslee and shoshana francis on March 4th, 2000. thanks for playing"

the other side of the insert has a banner that says congrats and best wishes for a bright and happy future to tim and shana

I picked this up on vacation and the guy at the shop said these were given out to people that came to the wedding.

[image]

[image]

[image]

let me know if you are interested.

i have the shopping for a crew 7" on funfetti colored, and the dead after school on blue/black in the used section of my distro

whats the funfetti color limited to? it looks cool, but after shipping im not sure i want to pay $20 for it

well yeah, i wouldnt order it if thats the only thing you are interested (mostly cause i refuse to order just one single thing from a distro) its not THAT rare, so you can probably find it where you are eventually if you are patient.

i really want the promise ring rip off of on the streets...I'm still kicking myself for not getting those when they had them all.
I got one I'd be down to part with

this goes for you too thread starter

i dont even know what it is. its justin isnt interested, i wouldnt mind seeing it