Possible Portugal the man b-sides 7"

Guest kevinb

;D taken from an interview on ap

http://absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=509691

Censored Colors has quite a bit of songs on it. Are there any extras

that didn't make it on the album that will see the light of day

eventually?

John: A couple songs that may become a 7". There was a lot of chopping towards the end.

Zach: we do have a few b sides. we always do. we haven't planned anything

for them just yet, but I'm sure they will come out eventually. we feel

they are good songs, but they just didn't fit the record as much.

i'l buy all the records they put out ;D

thanks for the head's up guys. I just emailed their manager and suggested we release a single with an A-side and a few b-sides. Let's see what they say. I also asked when we can post a pre-order of our exclusvie color of Censored Colors. Hopefully soon.

thanks for the head's up guys. I just emailed their manager and suggested we release a single with an A-side and a few b-sides. Let's see what they say. I also asked when we can post a pre-order of our exclusvie color of Censored Colors. Hopefully soon.
ha ha hell yes! your like a geenie you make wishes come true!

most likely way to much of a short notice.. but what if the 7" was a bonus to buying cencored colors on vc... like a pre order only

and get this 7"

most likely way to much of a short notice.. but what if the 7" was a bonus to buying cencored colors on vc... like a pre order only

and get this 7"

I agree that is quite the awesome idea

and get this 7"

I agree that is quite the awesome idea

lol, I think it'd be a little late for that since it comes out in like a week or so. Though they might have to press a new color for the exclusive.

answers for all your questions:

asked rich, ptm's manager about the bonus tracks and he said there were no extra tracks recorded. Weird.

About the pre-order for the Vinyl Collective exclusive, they said we can post the pre-order on the day of the album's release, September 16th (one week from today). I will have all the final details for you by then. I am stoked!

I can't wait for all of you to hear the album. I love love love it.

• 2 weeks later...