A Senile Animal update

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From Hydra Heads Blog

Don't Pay Obnoxious Rates For Shit You Can Still Get At Regular Price

We've started to put some Melvins box sets up on ebay. So, please, buy with confidence from those that made them...

Yes, we know this will listing will probably sell quickly, but there will be more posted tomorrow and the next day and the next day and the next day and the next day and the next day, etc.. We have about 50 left to split between ebay and email orders... so don't go doing something stupid like spending $249 on one of these things just yet.

But if you really just can't wait and actually consider spending crazy money on an auction for the box set, be careful of this goober here...they suspiciously did not mention the belt buckle or the insert that the belt buckle is mounted on...

Just got my reservation e-mail for HH. They want me to acknowledge that my purchase is a "binding agreement prohibiting your copy to be re-sold, or transfered in any manner for intended resale."

I'm not sure how I feel about "binding agreements" with no limitations (and those entered into with an e-mail, no less). I think I may be sitting this one out. I'll spend that $90 on Rock Band in a couple weeks.

I got that same email and then a day later the Paypal request for payment. So I got one.

But that whole "I agree not to flip it" disclaimer contract agreement whatever is kinda silly. I understand why they're doing that b/c of the rash of people who bought one from SHQ on Saturday and then immediately flipped them on eBay. But maybe some day down the road I may feel the need to sell it to get funds...I'll worry about it then...

just sell it to a fan and get them to sign a contract that says i like the melvins a lot and thought it was a giant pain in the ass to get one the regular way so i hereby am purchasing a copy from my buddy Juan who is not normally a flipper and is selling this for various reasons other then dickishly making a profit.

i'd really like either at this point. the regular ones looked like they had a cooler vinyl color but i could be deceived. i just want some progress, this is such a dick process. the regular version would save me a bunch of money for sure.

what time do they normally throw the deluxe boxes on the HH ebay store?