Suburban Home's 13th Anniversary details revealed

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

http://www.suburbanhomerecords.com/suburban-home-records-13th-anniversary/

We are excited to post the details about Suburban Home's 13th Anniversary weekend. Words cannot even begin to describe how excited we are about becoming a teenager. 13 years is an eternity in the music industry and honestly, I still can't believe that releasing some of my favorite albums on the planet is what I do for a living. Thanks to all of you who have been along for the ride even if just for the past year. We have a fun-filled weekend and hope that all of you can make it.

We made a little streamable mix tape. Listen to songs from all of the acts playing Suburban Home's 13th Anniversary, you can listen to it by clicking the link above underneath the banner.

Here is exactly how things are going down:

Thursday, September 11th, 2008

Suburban Home Anniversary Warm-up show at the Columbine, 15630 S Golden Rd, Golden, CO

Acoustic Sets by:

Scooter James

Mike Hale

Jonathan Coody (of Ninja Gun)

Andy Thomas (Totally Thomas)

Friday, September 12th, 2008 at 3 Kings Tavern, 60 South Broadway, Denver, CO, starts at 8pm

Drag the River

Two Cow Garage

Jr. Juggernaut

Ninja Gun

Scooter James

Saturday, September 13th, 2008 at Suburban Home Warehouse, 555 Santa Fe Drive, noon to 5pm

Punk Rock Garage Sale at Suburban Home!

We will have all of our goods for sale, a Keg, and we will have a few acoustic performances including sets by 4H Royalty and Andy "Totally" Thomas. We might even spring for some pizzas so if you are around, you got that going for you.

Saturday, September 13th, 2008 at 3 Kings Tavern, 60 South Broadway, Denver, CO, starts at 8pm

Limbeck

Joey Cape

Jon Snodgrass

Mike Hale

The Revenge

Ghost Buffalo

Sunday, September 14th, 2008 Washington Park, 2pm (enter the park at the Mississippi/Franklin intersection and follow the road til it dead ends. You will see a playground and we will have a grill set up)

Anniversary Weekend BBQ and Washers Tournament

We always like to end our weekends with a big BBQ and Washers' Tournament. Make sure you pick a partner and battle it out in a no hold's barred match of one of the greatest games on the planet. We ask that people bring something (beer, food, whatever).