Shipping to Canada

howitgoes

It all depends where you are and where you are shipping the record to in Canada. I'm in Toronto. To ship a record (LP) to Halifax, it's about $9. To ship it to Vancouver, it's more.

Surface mail to Europe takes a shit load of time (up to that 8 weeks). But every time I ship a record Airmail to Europe, they usually get it within 3 to 10 business days. I shipped one LP to Germany yesterday, cost me $16. The rates did go up in the past year. Don't get me wrong, I also think the rates are crazy! You are right about the fact that it cost more or about the same to ship a record within Canada then to the US!

I've never had a record take the full 8 weeks they say it may, unless you ship by ground international. And at that point, you're asking for it.

However, I once had a 7" come airmail from Germany get to me in 3 days.

In the past most packages we sent overseas have taken 2-3 weeks. If you look in the propagandhi "today's empire, tomorrows ashes" thread you will see a lot of international people are PISSED at us because they are taking the FULL 8 weeks to arrive. In some cases these packages arent even arriving in 8 weeks. Canada post has really gone to the shitter. Most of our stuff was shipping from Toronto as well.

We now ship ALL packages in the USA and Internationally from Buffalo.

• 2 weeks later...