5 more copies of the imadethismistake TOUR PRESS!!

Guest kylewilliam

Guest kylewilliam

in the vinylcollective.com store, we gave the last 5 existing copies, including the bands copies, to VC to sell in hopes of raising some money for a van. the 20 we put online before sold in a few minutes, this is the last chance to get em!

thanks everyone.

Guest kylewilliam

the bonfire club will be up in a few days on VC and it will be sold for donations... with all profits going to support J. Robbins' son Callum.

and I know these are exprnsive, im sorry, all of the profits go towards our van/equipment/ recouping costs.

Guest kylewilliam

if i can ever get my hands on tests for the bonfire club, ill sell them all. bucky from valiant death maintains to this day there wer enever test presses made for that 7", but i think thats a croc of shit...

the bonfire club 7" itself WILL be online again, only available through vinyl collective, with all profits made off of it going to J. Robbins' son Callum. They will be available for donations, no st price.

if i can ever get my hands on tests for the bonfire club, ill sell them all. bucky from valiant death maintains to this day there wer enever test presses made for that 7", but i think thats a croc of shit...

the bonfire club 7" itself WILL be online again, only available through vinyl collective, with all profits made off of it going to J. Robbins' son Callum. They will be available for donations, no st price.

I'd looove that test. How can you have a record with no test? Staring Blindly into a Dull Sunset is one of my all time favorite songs. Let me know when and if you find it or get a hold of it.

Guest kylewilliam

im trying to contact the plant and see if they still have them, chances of me finding the test presses for the bonfire club 7" are pretty bleak... about as bleak as canada winning a world cup of soccer... but im trying!

Guest kylewilliam
Wait, the Bonfire Club test will be up or no? ???

im working on hunting down the bonfire club now.

my girlfriend pointed out that there are 2 copies of It's Okay test presses that were not a part of the tour press, there is no art... they are in plain white jackets and numbered /3 as the original three test presses... if anyone is actually interested in these let me know.