NOBUNNY - LOVE VISIONS LP & CD PRE-ORDER

10/15/08 UPDATE:

1. Down to about 50 Gold Vinyl copies for pre-orders.

2. A bonus CDR of extra stuff will be included with all Gold Vinyl pre-orders.

3. CD version of "Love Visions" will have bonus video content

4. I'll be sending out a test pressing to one random pre-order customer

5. Vinyl has been "remastered"...essentially just to get the levels right. The mix is still the same. You just won't have to run to the stereo to turn it up or down every other song.

Now on to the original post...

So we're reissuing the Nobunny "Love Visions" record on LP and CD. We expect to have everything here and ready to ship by November 11th if the good lord's willing and the plants aren't backed up too bad. This pressing will have regular printed jackets. We're doing 300 copies on Gold vinyl for you mail order types and the rest on black. We're still hammering out the details but the CD will probably have some cool video shit on it. Here's all the ordering details

Paypal payment to [email protected] . If you're in the US tracking numbers will be given the day your order ships. Tracking isn't available if you live elsewhere unless you want to spring for registered mail. Which we can do but it's another $10.50. Up to you. If you want to send in money we only accept cash or money orders. Check out the order form at the bottom. If you don't have a printer, please please please send a note with all the details that the order form has. I will not feel sorry if you don't get your record because you stuffed some cash in an envelope with no details. That goes for paypal people too. Make sure your home and email addresses are correct in your account and that you put what you want in the notes section. Anyway here's where you figure out how much money to fork over.

If you're in the US:

Gold Vinyl - $14ppd (each additional $11)

Black Vinyl - $13ppd (each additional $10)

CD - $12ppd (each additional $9)

The following international rates apply only if you're getting 3 or less items. If you're getting more email [email protected] for a total. After a certain weight the USPS forces you to do international priority which can be spendy.

If you're in Canada:

Gold Vinyl - $16ppd (each additional $12)

Black Vinyl - $15ppd (each additional $12)

CD - $12ppd (each additional $9)

If you're anywhere else:

Gold Vinyl - $24ppd (each additional $13)

Black Vinyl - $23ppd (each additional $12)

CD - $15ppd (each additional $9)

[image]

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':qok2rnw3]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':qok2rnw3]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

why have i never heard of this guy, the stuff on his myspace is great.

He's been doing this Nobunny thing for awhile now but things really started rolling when the LP came out a few months ago. Actually having music out that people can listen to helps get your name out there haha. He's also been doing a lot of touring and is going to do a lot more coming. Nobunny is my absolute favorite local band right now. So stoked to be doing this record.

Special note to stores. I can do wholesale prices on the black vinyl and the CD. However gold I'm trying to keep for mail order. If you're down to pay regular price and there are copies left I'm cool with that. Also No Idea, Revolver and a bunch of other places will have this when it comes out if you want to get it through them.

Not sure if you guys will care or not but we went in and "remastered" the record. Basically we adjusted the levels to make it more even instead of going from super loud first song, quiet 2nd song, quieter third, mediumish volume fourth etc. It's the same mix and everything. You just won't have to keep adjusting the volume.

Also...

Gold copies are still available. To entice you stragglers I'll tell you guys that if you get a gold copy there will be a bonus CDR of stuff (not from the record). This is only available to people who go for the gold.

Oh and to make it worse/better, since we're using a new master there will be new test pressings. I'll send one out one random person who ordered a gold copy. I won't be taking requests but living in a town with a fucked up name...or having a fucked up name yourself may increase your chances.

Not sure if you guys will care or not but we went in and "remastered" the record. Basically we adjusted the levels to make it more even instead of going from super loud first song, quiet 2nd song, quieter third, mediumish volume fourth etc. It's the same mix and everything. You just won't have to keep adjusting the volume.

Also...

Gold copies are still available. To entice you stragglers I'll tell you guys that if you get a gold copy there will be a bonus CDR of stuff (not from the record). This is only available to people who go for the gold.

Oh and to make it worse/better, since we're using a new master there will be new test pressings. I'll send one out one random person who ordered a gold copy. I won't be taking requests but living in a town with a fucked up name...or having a fucked up name yourself may increase your chances.

What if I let you put my last name down as "dicksauce"?

• 2 weeks later...

10/15/08 UPDATE:

1. Down to about 50 Gold Vinyl copies for pre-orders.

2. A bonus CDR of extra stuff will be included with all Gold Vinyl pre-orders.

3. CD version of "Love Visions" will have bonus video content

4. I'll be sending out a test pressing to one random pre-order customer

5. Vinyl has been "remastered"...essentially just to get the levels right. The mix is still the same. You just won't have to run to the stereo to turn it up or down every other song.

I've also added this info to the original post...

We're getting some Nobunny Loves Me shirts made and I thought ya'll might be interested in a new white 50/50 shirt to get pit stains on. If you've pre-ordered the Love Visions repress on 1-2-3-4 Go! and you order a shirt I'll toss one in with your record. Just make sure to put in the paypal notes that you want it included with the record. I've got everyone in a spreadsheet so I'll run that shit through the olde database to make sure you've actually ordered so don't jerk me around fella!

This is essentially what the shirts will look like superimposed over the fayest photo of the Replacements I could find. Sizes Small through XXL (unisexy).

[image]

If you haven't ordered the record or simply want to support the rabbit via torso advertisment that's cool too.

In summation for the USA...

I orderd the record already and I wanna shirt = $12

Just give me a shirt and shut up = $15

Hey man, what's up. I want to get a copy of the record on gold vinyl and a shirt. Love you! = $25

Dude, fuck that collector shit. Just give me this muv on black viny and a shirt = $24

The idea of bonus rabbit footage intrigues me. Give me a CD and a shirt - $24

News in review for Canadians...

I orderd the record already and I wanna shirt = $13

Just give me a shirt and shut up = $17

Hey man, what's up. I want to get a copy of the record on gold vinyl and a shirt. Love you! = $26

Dude, fuck that collector shit. Just give me this muv on black viny and a shirt = $25

The idea of bonus rabbit footage intrigues me. Give me a CD and a shirt - $25

BBC international...

I orderd the record already and I wanna shirt = $13

Just give me a shirt and shut up = $18

Hey man, what's up. I want to get a copy of the record on gold vinyl and a shirt. Love you! = $36

Dude, fuck that collector shit. Just give me this muv on black viny and a shirt = $35

The idea of bonus rabbit footage intrigues me. Give me a CD and a shirt - $33

PAYPAL ADDRESS IS [email protected]

(make sure to put in the notes what you want. feel free to cut and paste the descriptions above)

• 4 weeks later...

These started shipping this week. I'm trying to do "first in first out" but some "last in's" will be going out early too so I don't want to hear any bitching about how your friend who ordered last week got his first. Shits gonna happen. I'm one dude knocking out this mountain of mail order so please be patient. I think I can get out a hundred or so a week so over the next few weeks they should all be out. Almost everyone paid for media mail so please be patient and use the tracking numbers paypal sends you to track these things before hounding me. Word...and thank you so much for the orders. This has been really cool.

If you didn't order yet there are a handful of oranges left if you want them and plenty of black and CD's. Stores and distros get in touch...and these will also be available from No Idea, Revolver, Matador and a bunch of others.

• 4 weeks later...