religion paper

yea, there have been a few people that ive known (not very closely, we have over 300 teachers in my school) that have had experiences with that place. Basically if there is any charge brought up against you (founded or not!) you go there for your working schedule. you sit there and do nothing. its purpose is to keep dangerous people away from children. Heres the thing, if you got some molester its great, they don't have a chance to hurt anyone else(backed 1000 %) but if some young misguided girl (thats the PC way of saying young cunt) doesn't like...the amount of attention you do/don't give her, her grade, your rules, your personality, her parents etc... you have to deal with a great amount of shit to keep your job. remember, what do you really think people are gonna think when you disappear to the rubber room? your innocent? yeah right. so yeah. the rule around this is never, ever, ever be alone with a kid or close the door to you room. I've actually called people into my room just so nothing like this could happen

when you first start.. hover.... but once they realize your not a perv, just open door is fine, and ya know, like.. don't be all close and into the girls flirting with ya, once you go through some of this shit, you realize how to simply act appropriatly (or at least by their definition) and everything goes smooth, i have personally developed an entire older brother personality while im work. its 90% me, but just mildly censored (they know im so far in outerspace on the political spectrum that they just smile at me and don't bother asking) and "role model like" . o yeah... ASK TO GET INVOLVED WHEN YOU OBSERVE. it will make it worth your while and less boring