Alkaline Trio Remains on "clear"

240jw

After reading the email about this repress being on an undisclosed number of colors...I am irked. How can a pressing plant mix up 'clear' with 46167 different colors. I will admit I don't know exactly how this process works, but it seems like a bunch of bull. My hopes of collecting all the remains variants are diminishing :-/

I think the million variants might actually be the last straw for most Alk3 vinyl collectors.

Its really more of a cobra-side problem. You just gotta pick and choose your battles and I think this is one at least myself am staying away from. I dont think anyone would look lesser upon you as a collector if you didnt get all of these (if you even could).

I think the million variants might actually be the last straw for most Alk3 vinyl collectors.

Its really more of a cobra-side problem. You just gotta pick and choose your battles and I think this is one at least myself am staying away from. I dont think anyone would look lesser upon you as a collector if you didnt get all of these (if you even could).

Not like Cobraside will ever release the press run details anyhow. They seem to stick their noses up towards collectors yet they do this. Confusing. I just hope the two copies I preordered on here as clear will be two different colors.

Not like Cobraside will ever release the press run details anyhow. They seem to stick their noses up towards collectors yet they do this. Confusing. I just hope the two copies I preordered on here as clear will be two different colors.

its especially funny when you consider that they were selling some copies of save the day's under the boards and sound the alarm as "special collector's editions" i think the problem with this is solely on cobraside. this isnt the first time theyve pulled shit like this.