Channel Advisor stores not loading

thespungo

Is this not happening for anyone else? I searched through here and didn't see any threads about this...

The following are not loading for me:

- The Vinyl Collective store

- The Channel Advisor website

- Another Channel Advisor store on eBay

I assumed they were all down temporarily, but they have been down for me about a week now and I haven't seen any other complaints about this... so what up?

That's a cool site, I'll bookmark it.

So today the Channel Advisor main page comes up for me, but the individual stores still do not -- so no vinyl for me.

Is this some sort of port issue? A problem with my ISP? I don't get how a certain host can't get through to me while every other site on the internets get through just fine...

So today the Channel Advisor main page comes up for me, but the individual stores still do not -- so no vinyl for me.

Is this some sort of port issue? A problem with my ISP? I don't get how a certain host can't get through to me while every other site on the internets get through just fine...

Its your ISP. Talk to them. They might be having an issue getting to the part of the Internet hosting Channel Advisor and its sub-domains.

Have you tried a different browser? Maybe there's some sort of incompatibility with what you're currently using.

email andy at suburban home records dot com and he can send you checkout links for whatever you want (if we have them)