What Color(s) should we press Dillinger Four on?

Guest admin1338560633

been done on black already.

i know it has been. D4 isnt and SHOULDNT be the type of band that everyone goes ga ga over colors and pressings and numbers and bullshit, because thats when music turns into a commodity. case in point is ALK3, every day 10 more people are trying to unload the dozen copies of goddammit that they bought, and its just turned into a joke. black vinyl just keeps things easier.

BUT that means nothing, and i dont blame VC for taking the colored route for the represses, since Virgil already said that nothings going overboard. so whatever.

been done on black already.

i know it has been. D4 isnt and SHOULDNT be the type of band that everyone goes ga ga over colors and pressings and numbers and bullshit, because thats when music turns into a commodity. case in point is ALK3, every day 10 more people are trying to unload the dozen copies of goddammit that they bought, and its just turned into a joke. black vinyl just keeps things easier.

BUT that means nothing, and i dont blame VC for taking the colored route for the represses, since Virgil already said that nothings going overboard. so whatever.

or they could just do the represses on colored vinyl, but only do 1 color as opposed to a breakdown of 3 or what not. like, 1000 on dark green etc...

sorry...i didn't read any of the rest of the thread so sorry if i'm repeating, but i'm just putting in my 2 cents...also these are probably fairly obvious....

versus god: silver and black swirl

midwestern songs of the americas: ...now that i think about it i agree with sonix...diarrhea swirl would be pretty dope for it.