Young Livers/Attack Vipers! split soon on Yo Yo

troymess

Does anyone know anymore info on this? I read the info in their interview recently on Punknews.org. I checked Yo Yo Records site and they have it listed, but you can't order any copies of it yet...

Virgil, could you get some copies for the VC store?

I'm also excited to see the Bridge & Tunnel/Young Livers split out soon.

nope not this one. the bridge and tunnel 7"s i have lined up already but dont have em in hand yet.

the band has tour editions for their east coast and Europe tour (200 on black) and no idea should have their copies in the next few weeks (i think)

i put my order in for this yesterday but havent heard back yet.

does yoyo usually do more than 1 color? i ordered 2 just in case.

i guess i should email them about a test but i doubt ill be able to get one. bummer.

No Idea is trading YL splits with YO YO... so the AV split should be in the states before long (and the B&T split in Europe). Trading 300-500. We'll see how that shakes down. No clue the colors pressed on either record yet.

YL is freaking on fire right now, so if you pass up a chance to see them... you are crazy.

No Idea is trading YL splits with YO YO... so the AV split should be in the states before long (and the B&T split in Europe). Trading 300-500. We'll see how that shakes down. No clue the colors pressed on either record yet.

YL is freaking on fire right now, so if you pass up a chance to see them... you are crazy.

What's up with some west coast action?

What's up with some west coast action?

If I recall, the West Coast is on deck post-Fest, so either late 2008 or early 2009. I forget. It is in the works though.