god i miss this band

Guest kevinb

It Dies Today has absolutely nothing to do with Hopesfall.

No Wings To Speak Of > Anything It Dies Today ever did.

haha, that's so far from the truth. but okay.

the first it dies today record is a great example of how good metalcore was, hopesfall never put out anything worth listening to.

but obviously no one wants to be honest and say that they mistakenly really loved this band because they didn't know any better at the time. missing this band, and talking about this band in 2008, is just like talking about how much you loved hanson.

i hope that everyone that likes hopesfalls gets hit in the mouth tonight, really hard.

I'll admit, I fell into the whole metalcore phase back in the day. But then I stopped smoking weed and realized what I was listening to.

Even back then I never got into hopesfall though I did listen to a lot worse bands.

I like how the guy who listens to white power music is giving people lectures about listening to quality music.

I worked with a gay dude that had Creed and Skrewdriver/other white nationalist bands on his iPod.... and told me I lose points for having shit like Eric B & Rakim, PE, NWA, ATCQ...

a gay dude.

who likes Creed.

and white power bands.

he's an okay guy though... he's not really racist. just... strange. I may have told this story here before.

Anyway.... no love for skycamefalling in this thread. hm.

yeah fuck those pussy faggots for listening to harcore with to many pich harmonics.. listen too an original band with assloads of breakdownssz.. so we can fight in the pit...fuck off it dies was not original at all.they might of put out a good ep but hopesfall did somthing you cant compare them to, to many other bands