never mind!

valentine

check the list. a lot of other stuff i might let go. nothing guarenteed.

12"

Paint It Black CVA Jade Tree Records 1st Trans Blue $20

Paint It Black CVA Jade Tree Records 1st Marbled Blue $35

Paint It Black Paradise Jade Tree Records 1st Trans Green $20

Paint It Black Paradise Jade Tree Records 1st Aqua Green /250 Silk Screened Cover $65

Paint It Black Paradise Jade Tree Records 1st Aqua Green /25 Record Release $125

Paint It Black New Lexicon Rivalry Records 1st White /1180 $15

Paint It Black New Lexicon Rivalry Records 1st Black /270 $35

Paint It Black New Lexicon Rivalry Records 1st Black 14/20 Test Press $200

Paint It Black New Lexicon Rivalry Records 1st Green/Blue Swirl Friends Press $ 80

Paint It Black New Lexicon Rivalry Records 2nd Trans Green /500 $15

Paint It Black New Lexicon Rivalry Records 2nd Trans Blue /500 $15

10"

The Philadelphia Sound Comp feat Paint It Black Chunksaah Records Clear $15

The Philadelphia Sound Comp feat Paint It Black Chunksaah Records Clear Rec Release $70

pm or email me

ps: i'll sell you the lot for a steal of a price.

seriously. i really hate to do this, and i wouldnt if i wasnt in a really fucking tight spot right now. i shouldnt have moved into this apartment. i dont know if i'll be able to affoard it the next few months. if i can unload all of this though, i might make it.

i feel bad selling some of this stuff though, some of you guys really helped me out in getting it, including you gabe. <3

seriously. i really hate to do this, and i wouldnt if i wasnt in a really fucking tight spot right now. i shouldnt have moved into this apartment. i dont know if i'll be able to affoard it the next few months. if i can unload all of this though, i might make it.

i feel bad selling some of this stuff though, some of you guys really helped me out in getting it, including you gabe. <3

Ah, I feel for you. I just moved into an apartment and it's killing me. I'm falling behind on bills, not good stuff. If I wasn't in the same situation as you I would be all over that Rec Release.

Anyways, best of luck dude.

im going to go ahead and thank you guys for NOT jumping on this. i barely sqeezed by thanks to a check i forgot my mother was sending me to help me get my passport for a late birthday present. when i say barely, i mean by less than a dollar.

nothings for sale anymore. so glad i still have all this.