TP/PO: Mustard Plug and Sonic Boom Six LP / deluxe

Guest admin1338560633

[image][image]

MUSTARD PLUG "Big Daddy Multitude" LP deluxe edition 2 LPs,pint glass,t-shirt,button,coozie

MUSTARD PLUG "Big Daddy Multitude" LP+7" black vinyl

MUSTARD PLUG "Big Daddy Multitude" LP+7" yellow vinyl

SONIC BOOM SIX "Ruff Guide to Genre Terrorism" LP set of all 4 colors

SONIC BOOM SIX "Ruff Guide to Genre Terrorism" LP white vinyl

SONIC BOOM SIX "Ruff Guide to Genre Terrorism" LP red vinyl

SONIC BOOM SIX "Ruff Guide to Genre Terrorism" LP yellow vinyl

SONIC BOOM SIX "Ruff Guide to Genre Terrorism" LP black vinyl

We just worked out a really cool distribution deal with our good friends at Asbestos and the first to releases that are involved in this deal include this new Mustard Plug and Sonic Boom Six. I am super stoked for these releases. The Mustard Plug album is fucking awesome. I had originally heard this first Mustard Plug album when hearing a song on a 3rd wave ska comp. This might be my favorite Mustard Plug album and it is absolutely radical that Flood is putting this out.

I don't know as much about Sonic Boom Six, but Flood said that they do really well in the UK and carry the Ska-punk torch across the pond. I guess the band are doing their first U.S. tour in October and November and from what Flood says, the band bring lots of energy live. I might add also that the lead vocalist is quite the looker.

As you have come to see with past Asbestos titles, these are all really limited.

Mustard Plug (only 40 deluxe sets)

100 black

500 yellow

(2 other colors, but not sure on the pressing numbers)

Sonic Boom Six (only 10 sets of all 4 colors)

White /100

Red /200

Yellow / 300

Black /400

Asbestos is also being so kind as to offer 2 test pressings for each release. I think the plan is that 1 test press will be awarded to someone who purchases Mustard Plug or Sonic Boom Six, and one of each of the test pressings will be awarded to folks who order Asbestos releases in October.

We expect to have the Mustard Plug and Sonic Boom Six records in by late November/Early December.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Virgil, I'm assuming that the deluxe set comes with 2 LPs and the 2 7inch records to go along with it, right? Seems like a stupid question but I thought I'd ask.

correct

hey flood, any chance of doing both pilfers albums?

I totally popped in one of my Pilfers CDs a week ago to rip to my iPod, definitely still pretty solid stuff. I wouldn't mind some vinyl for that, but I wonder if it would be a clusterfuck of no fun trying to find the right person to talk to about the license rights for that, since I know at least the one record of theirs I have was put out on Mojo.

Guest genericinsight
did ya get your pilfers/sb6 tickets for brooklyn yet? ;)

I need to... haha

It's looking like it's one of the only Sb6 NYC area dates I can make it to, sadly. All the other ones conflict with other stuff (like my own shows, Fest, etc)

hey flood, any chance of doing both pilfers albums?

I totally popped in one of my Pilfers CDs a week ago to rip to my iPod, definitely still pretty solid stuff. I wouldn't mind some vinyl for that, but I wonder if it would be a clusterfuck of no fun trying to find the right person to talk to about the license rights for that, since I know at least the one record of theirs I have was put out on Mojo.

yeah, just was asking him since he is booking for them and i'm sure the band would have an idea of what they'd have to do. a round of spring realeases of Pilfers, Flaming Tsunamis, and Big D would make flood bankrupt me. ;D