Portugal. The Man Vinyl

Just Gold for german Censored Colors, I just got a grey swirl/silver Church Moth too, I was looking for the black as it would have finished my collection and had never even heard about this one. If anyone does have it on black and would sell it let me know. (Oh and I did email Defiance, First run was Red/Black that everyone knew about, and the swirls are some sort of limted variant.)

Just Gold for german Censored Colors, I just got a grey swirl/silver Church Moth too, I was looking for the black as it would have finished my collection and had never even heard about this one. If anyone does have it on black and would sell it let me know. (Oh and I did email Defiance, First run was Red/Black that everyone knew about, and the swirls are some sort of limted variant.)

I have a black "Church Mouth", but don't really want to sell it because it's the only one I have. Maybe I'll visit a recordstore tomorow. I could buy a new one and sell you the black one.

I also have the black one, just need the red one.

and I've never heard of or seen Church Mouth on clear green..

Waiter You Vultures is on clear green though, I just need the orange.

Looks like I have the colors you guys want. If you want it, I could buy me a new one and sell you my orange/red copy. I don't care for colors so I'd be totally fine with it.