hey jhulud...

update: its not a "FUCK OBAMA" shirt, its a "FUCK DRAMA" shirt. the 2nd word folds right where his gut begins.

i almost stabbed a fucker... yikes.

stab him anyway for polluting the world with bad music, then I'll raise money on the board in donations to bail you out of jail.

That's Mest up.

Four Year Strong are so bad

I saw them about a week ago in Farmingdale, i felt indifferent for them...but...they covered Ashcroft (Suicide File), wich it was the last band i thought a band like fys would cover...but anyhow, i completely went nuts for the cover, tho i was the only kid who seemed to know that band at the show, everybody was just looking so confused and lost...

Guest genericinsight
Four Year Strong are so bad

I saw them about a week ago in Farmingdale, i felt indifferent for them...but...they covered Ashcroft (Suicide File), wich it was the last band i thought a band like fys would cover...but anyhow, i completely went nuts for the cover, tho i was the only kid who seemed to know that band at the show, everybody was just looking so confused and lost...

Hmmm, odd, my friend went and told me the same thing (that he was the only person that knew the words to the Suicide File cover).

FYS is a guilty pleasure for me, but it's definitely weird to hear they covered that song. I won't lie, I would have watched them.

A Day To Remember on the other hand, blech... I would have stabbed someone.

(I had a ticket to this show *the Long Island date last week* and ended up not being able to go, it was on my birthday too. I'm still bitter... NFG and Crime In Stereo would have been such a fun bday show)

Guest kylewilliam
saw this last night in tally at a really small venue. the stage was like a step up so people were stage diving all night. NFG was awesome and Crime in Stereo played a bad set. the singer cant really pull off this "is dead" songs live. he just comes off as monotone.

you know, i live in tallahassee, and work at the venue you went to. douche :-P

saw this last night in tally at a really small venue. the stage was like a step up so people were stage diving all night. NFG was awesome and Crime in Stereo played a bad set. the singer cant really pull off this "is dead" songs live. he just comes off as monotone.

you know, i live in tallahassee, and work at the venue you went to. douche :-P

i didnt see you :P