TP/PO: AVAIL over the james,4am friday,dixie vinyl

Guest admin1338560633

Avail is the greatest live band I have ever seen, 14 times and each one of them mind-blowing. The level of sincerity is unparrallel. I just don't think the kids of today, I am not some jaded asshole (but we all have to admit things changed after 2000/Vagrant), could really understand this band or kind of music.

I couldn´t agree more! Apart from that I think AVAIL really doesn´t sound like ANY other band...totally unique sound!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's a toss up...either way...if you've not checked out Avail yet...buy either these LPs or the CD reissues on Jade Tree, then get the Fat albums, then track down a copy of the Satiate LP(or the Lookout CD that has 7" songs too)...I think no idea still has these for free when you order anything else...) also track down the VML live CD...for a B+ sound quality grittier live album than the live from the bottom of the hill set.

it's a toss up...either way...if you've not checked out Avail yet...buy either these LPs or the CD reissues on Jade Tree, then get the Fat albums, then track down a copy of the Satiate LP(or the Lookout CD that has 7" songs too)...I think no idea still has these for free when you order anything else...) also track down the VML live CD...for a B+ sound quality grittier live album than the live from the bottom of the hill set.

If I were only going to buy one of the reissues (due to money being super tight at the moment), which one should it be?

i'm 30 years old and i've been going to shows of various styles of music for about half my life (especially punk and hardcore) and avail is one of about 3 or 4 bands or artists that i could follow on tour and enjoy every single night and never get tired of it

i would love it if they would put out a new album and get some of the younger generation into it and have a revival of their following

i'm 32 years old and i've been going to shows of various styles of music for about half my life (especially punk and hardcore) and avail is one of about 3 or 4 bands or artists that i could follow on tour and enjoy every single night and never get tired of it

i would love it if they would put out a new album and get some of the younger generation into it and have a revival of their following

we just got our copies in today but they won't go out for a few days(we are totally slammed). I love that pirates posts photos, but man, it kind of steals our thunder. OH well. I can't complain about a company who does great work and helps us spread the word.

All the records turned out great. Everyone should be stoked!