DAVID BAZAN CHRISTMAS SINGLE SERIES CONTINUES!

For all things Suicide Squeeze Records please visit

www.suicidesqueeze. net and/or www.myspace. com/suicidesquee zerecords

Limited to 1,000 copies! Continuing with the Yule-time tradition,

David Bazan delivers his own rendition of the timeless Christmas

classic "Jingle Bells" and an original Holiday verse entitled "All I

Want For Christmas." Pressed on red (400), white (200) and green

(400) vinyl this 7" marks the fifth in a series of limited edition

Christmas singles for SUICIDE SQUEEZE RECORDS. Shipping Now! Not in

stores until November 4, 2008!

Side A - Jingle Bells

Side B - All I Want For Christmas

Price - $6.00

Buy Here: www.suicidesqueeze. net

Thank you for reading,

DAVID AND SUICIDE SQUEEZE RECORDS

Ordered all 3. I'm excited to hear a David Bazan version of Jingle Bells.

damn, i was going to say we could go in on that shit together - save on shipping. $10 for a 7" is pretty brutal.

Ah well, it was $23 for the 3. Extreme Bazan loyalists like me would pay whatever they charged for his stuff, and they know it. Fuckers charged me MN sales tax though - how does that work?

I'm a Bazan loyalist and I don't need all 3 colors. I did however pay a shitload for Whole EP. I just cant understand variant collecting. I forgot to preorder the new dvd to get the bonus material, so now I am just going to hold out on buying that for a while. It will probably be worth the wait, if any of you guys haven't heard of it/ordered it/might be interested check out davidbazan.com/dvd

I feel like he is writing too much similar stuff on this new album though, my expectations aren't as high as I would like them to be. Plus he apparently isn't putting his Leonard Cohen cover of Hallelujah on the record anymore, which the live recording from the gray eagle was probably one of the best things I ever heard him perform.

lol nice. Yeah David is my favorite songwriter as well, variant collecting definitely isn't a huge issue with him but I still at this point don't really want to go for all colors of his releases. His version of Hallelujah is the only one I enjoy as well. I don't doubt there will be killer songs, I am pretty stoked to see how the album will sound considering it's all Bazan, just like (well almost) how he recorded IHTFAF.

I want to see Fewer Moving Parts and the Black Cloud full length get the vinyl treatment. It's nice to pick up some new Bazan vinyl for this christmas single but the hardcore fan in me craves for more.

damn, i was going to say we could go in on that shit together - save on shipping. $10 for a 7" is pretty brutal.

Ah well, it was $23 for the 3. Extreme Bazan loyalists like me would pay whatever they charged for his stuff, and they know it. Fuckers charged me MN sales tax though - how does that work?

If suicide squeeze has any part of it's business in MN, they can charge you sales tax. Shipping was 3.99 for one 7"; just couldnt justify $10 for xmas songs. I tried listening to my First Noel 7" this summer and it just didnt feel right heh.

If suicide squeeze has any part of it's business in MN, they can charge you sales tax. Shipping was 3.99 for one 7"; just couldnt justify $10 for xmas songs. I tried listening to my First Noel 7" this summer and it just didnt feel right heh.

There are based in MN, so you get to pay tax, lucky you!