DEAR AND THE HEADLIGHTS "Drunk Like Bible Times" d

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

DEAR AND THE HEADLIGHTS "Drunk Like Bible Times" dbl 10" ale vinyl

DEAR AND THE HEADLIGHTS "Drunk Like Bible Times" dbl 10" wine vinyl

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Store/Search.aspx?&Page=1&Sort=1&sku=794558115018

I meant to post this last week and again, it just didn't happen. But the nice thing is that we no longer need to post this as a pre-order as we just got in the records. We will post the images tomorrow, but they look really rad. I like both colors quite a bit, but the ale colored vinyl is limited to 100 copies, while the wine colored vinyl is limited to 400 copies. This is a really great band and I like this album quite a bit (I still favor their first one so far). The records are a little pricey, but it costs a lot to press a double 10" with gatefold jackets and only do 500. Get em while you can, I expect these will sell out quickly.

they had some at the show tonight. they were selling them for $20 and they only had merlot, or the red color. I bought one at the end of the night and they only had 4 left after i bought one. a side note, the band is also not happy about how much these are being sold for but Ian said theres nothing they can do about it and wish it would be cheaper.