Blackout Pact final release, Virgil you pressin it

mrc

• 2 weeks later...

that's what makes them good stories. i remember one of you guys saying, "fuckin' great!! no we gotta go back to indy and get those retards out of jail!" so fuckin' funny. weren't they supposed to serve a month if nobody came back to bail them out? anyways, it's awesome you guys gave us free shirts and stuff. i still have the yellow shirt that looked like a miller high life bottle. thanks bro, i'm sorry the band didn't work out. if you're ever in cincinnati with another band let me know and i'll hook you up with food and a place to crash.

That was me! Yeah, we felt so bad that we didnt get to play that the least we could do is give you guys some shirts. I'm glad that part of my life is over and I'm even more glad to see that original 5 are going for it again. I was knew in the back of my mind that it might not have been the right band for me. I am much happier now with my new band Only Thunder. It is a band that was created from the ground up that I have been apart of from the beginning. I I feel it is the only way for me to feel truly a part of something. I never wrote any TBOP songs or had the chance top write a new records with them. Only Thunder will be on the road late spring 2009 so I'll make sure we try and hit ohio. Take care man. Always nice to hear from people I met that year.

Justin/VC

just let me know if you need anything bro, here to help.

joe/OPR

Mike texted me about the new songs and I was, and still am, so excited. I need to keep bothering him about Tin Horn Prayer. I was supposed to have that a long time ago, but all those guys are busy so I understand. I think all of you will really like Tin Horn Prayer though. If you haven't heard them, go to www.myspace.com/tinhornprayer

Tobin