A wilhelm scream benifits of thinking out loud

Guest kevinb

well i ordered 2 clear copies by accident. so i just wanted a refund for one of them.
I do however think its bullshit that they havent at least replied to you

thanks too much,aws.

chaz725 is awesome guy....

:)

hey I just saw on your list you have both pressings of ruiner, can you post pics? I have what I thought was grey but then I've seen it on ebay as purple

anyone else have a clue?

This record would be awesome if the band re-recorded it. The songs are good, but the production is tin-can at best.
ha ha thats part of it's charm though just punk record thats all

to the guy that wants 6:6:6 pressed, tank records were a small local label from around the new bedford area that went under years ago. i have a smackin isaiah shirt with their logo on the back of it though, its sick. but i'd say the chances of a vinyl press or reissue are slim to none.
I would love to have the 666 split i wonder how you would require the rights for that someone should def get the rights for that shit & do a small pressing... i only realy care about the smackin isaiah songs but eh... whatever

to the guy that wants 6:6:6 pressed, tank records were a small local label from around the new bedford area that went under years ago. i have a smackin isaiah shirt with their logo on the back of it though, its sick. but i'd say the chances of a vinyl press or reissue are slim to none.

i would love to see the shirt, post some pics

someone threw some smackin isaiah shirts on ebay a few months back, i would

have bid but they were too small, and didnt fetch fucking shit either mayby $5-$6