finally got a frame...

Fuck My Ass Sideways With A Lunchbox I need that print...

if anybody cares...there's a super super super slim prossibility a picture i took of chuck a while back could end up in his e-store as a limited run...It's not lookin' like it's gonna happen...but it's still a prossibility

P.S. did you use a pre-sized frame for this???

yeah i used a 14 x 18 frame i got at target. from the "home collection" ;D

gotcha...so my dad owns a fucking frame shop...lamest shit in the world...so one would think i'd have lots of shit framed...but not so much...I have so much shit I'd love to have framed...and just don't...the one thing I have framed is a fucking Alabama Football print from the first Crimson/White game when Saban started coaching here...but I didn't have that framed...it just kinda sits around...fuckin' a

yeah i used a 14 x 18 frame i got at target. from the "home collection" ;D

gotcha...so my dad owns a fucking frame shop...lamest shit in the world...so one would think i'd have lots of shit framed...but not so much...I have so much shit I'd love to have framed...and just don't...the one thing I have framed is a fucking Alabama Football print from the first Crimson/White game when Saban started coaching here...but I didn't have that framed...it just kinda sits around...fuckin' a

haha i still got a couple prints i need to frame too, namely my print from the hot water music orlando reunion show in january and my lagrecia one too

no doubt...also, this house I'm in this year, most all the walls are cinder-block...so it makes it a bit hard to hang anything on them...and the rental place was really pissy about painting 'em...so for the most part they're bare and ugly ass light grey...quite the bummer. Long Story Short, that print is fucking rad