PO Death is Not Glamorous

From Dead & Gone Records:

We've been waiting patiently and its nearly with us! This is the pre- order for the debut LP from Norway's best DEATH IS NOT GLAMOROUS.14 new tracks which will not disappoint fans of the demo, splits and 7" but this record will wake up a whole lot more people around the world. The songs showcase a constantly evolving sound which is still based around the winning hardcore punk formula but reflects more melody and more variety.This LP will be out in early December in time for the UK tour.

Listen to a few samples of the LP @

**** All of the records come with a Digital Download ticket - this wont be supplied before the LP is sent out but will be inserted into your record for you to download when it arrives ****

This album's going to be awesome, they're on the up coming Kid Dynamite tribute album too ;D.

You can get it from here: http://www.deadandgonerecords.com

ordered both colors. This is going to be one of the best albums in 08!!!! for sure.

They are touring UK in december so can anybody help me with picking up a copy then if there is tour press? That would be awesome!!

Edit: and support dead and gone records. one of the best labels over here!!

• 1 month later...

I didn't get a shipping confirmation although our work emails went down half way through the week.

I've not heard of any plans for tour edition. I hope not as I can't make any of the shows. It's the end of the year and I have no holiday left to take from work so I can't get to any of the shows (the weekend ones clash with Christmas parties)

• 2 weeks later...