Lemuria / Ergs Tour Press - FAO VALENTINE!

trev

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the risk of sounding really dumb, what differentiates it as a tour press? I picked up a copy when they were on tour last year with loved ones and gaslight anthem, its on orange. I don't think its the tour press you're looking for, but if it is, let me know. I can post a picture if you need me to.

At the risk of sounding really dumb, what differentiates it as a tour press? I picked up a copy when they were on tour last year with loved ones and gaslight anthem, its on orange. I don't think its the tour press you're looking for, but if it is, let me know. I can post a picture if you need me to.

The tour press is on black and had a screened cover.

• 3 weeks later...

I didn't email him twice 17 days after I paid for it. I emailed the day I sent payment asking for confirmation that he'd received the payment and then now because I still haven't heard anything. While I'm aware that Christmas and New Year is a busy time, his profile on here suggests that he's logging in everyday and therefore I'm a little worried that something has gone wrong along the line...

Thanks for your input though!