AOTU question.

I'm going to do the one year subscription to this soon, but does anyone know if there's a certain day each month that they ship them? Like do I need to sign up now if I want to get this months, or does it matter if I sign up half way through the month?

Lately he's been sending two at a time. So if you sign up now, you should get the next two (I think they'd be 21 & 22).

EDIT: This is so worth signing up for. Here's the last list of upcoming bands that Alex posted on another board. I don't think there is a set order of which is coming out when, but this will give you an idea of the killer bands that are coming up. He posted this in July, so there may have been some changes. Two of them are already out:

The Potential Johns (was #20)

The Ergs!

The Methadones

The Manges

The Copyrights

Banner Pilot

J Church

Andrew Jackson Jihad (was #19)

The Tattletales

Chinese Telephones

Delay

Tin Armor

The Steinways

Vena Cava

The Leftovers

The Drunken Cholos

The Apers

Thanks guys. I was just asking because a friend of mine wants me to sign him up to but I kind of don't want to do it until he gives me the cash. But screw him, he can do it himself. I'm going to subscribe now. Thanks a bunch.

Why not just sign him up and not give him the records until he pays? These are usually in demand once they sell out.