New York City shows?!

eroc

Guest genericinsight
so does anyone know of any sites that are good to find out about shows in the NYC region? I know theres brooklynvegan but its 95% not of interest to me. I can only seem to find "indie" type stuff around here. Is there any punk/hardcore going on in this place?

duh.

myspace.com/lightsnyc

myspace.com/thestolensleevescollective

myspace.com/catharticlifebooking (mine)

myspace.com/listenuppresents

myspace.com/deathbyaudioshows

www.abcnorio.org

knittingfactory.com (Have Heart/Blacklisted/Ceremony Nov 17th there)

No full show listings page sadly. Just check venue sites and/or find pages with DIY/all ages/house show spaces.

I just did a hardcore show last night in Brooklyn.

Tomorrow Bridge and tunnel/little lungs/one win choice/antillectual and get bent are playing in the afternoon at ABC No Rio, then there's another show at night in Brooklyn.

you forgot hardcore gig volume barrie

http://www.myspace.com/hardcoregigvolume

thread starter, if you're more into "main stream" hardcore, Long Island is a better place. If it's not a big touring band like that Have Heart show or a dms affiliated show, its probably not gonna do that well. Buuuut I guess your show turned out fine last night barrie? Hah

Guest genericinsight
you forgot hardcore gig volume barrie

http://www.myspace.com/hardcoregigvolume

thread starter, if you're more into "main stream" hardcore, Long Island is a better place. If it's not a big touring band like that Have Heart show or a dms affiliated show, its probably not gonna do that well. Buuuut I guess your show turned out fine last night barrie? Hah

surprisingly it did! Hardcore shows in the city have been doing better... I mean, shit, look at the Cruel Hand show last month at Stolen Sleeves. Cruel Hand are a B9 band but they aren't that big.

Mine did fine, but I did forget hardcore gig volume, so thanks for the link.

Long island shows do indeed rule though.

my roommates are going...ive seen bright eyes enough though..and there is no way im even asking them to pick up that 7" from me....ugh. 20 bucks is REDIC.

is it very limited?

is there any chance you might pick up an extra copy of this? If so, I would be interested. If not, then it's alright.

is there any chance you might pick up an extra copy of this? If so, I would be interested. If not, then it's alright.

Ditto. I'd love to know what was on it/ the pressing info.

it's a four song 12" ep. It's three new songs, and then a Bob Dylan cover (corina, corina). I think 1000 were pressed.