PO: All Aboard: A Tribute To Johnny Cash LP brow

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

V/A "All Aboard: A Tribute To Johnny Cash" LP brown vinyl

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Store/Search.aspx?&Page=1&Sort=1&sku=alr008

The pre-order for the 2nd pressing of All Aboard, a Tribute to Johnny Cash is now live. The 2nd pressing is on brown vinyl and out of an edition of 1,000 copies. Although there was good reason for the colors of the first pressing, I think that Brown best matches the artwork. And for those wondering why we were so quick to post the repress, well, the proceeds to this LP go to a really great cause, the Syrentha Savio Foundation which includes Shirts for a Cure. Also, now that we have shipped nearly all of the first pressing out to you and to some distributors, we know that many of you have missed out and want a copy.

The repress will be in stock towards the end of November. And I think that Neil has been generous enough to offer a 2nd test pressing contest for people who purchase the repress through us. good luck.

I'm looking forward to seeing what the brown vinyl looks like beside the artwork.

I hope it turns out like the Joey Cape Bridge brown, and not Alkaline Trio s/t brown.

either way, ordered, and glad the proceeds are going to a good cause.

it should look just like the joey cape and the tim barry brown since all 3 are pressed at the same place.