po: Nightmare of You discography

dylan

from their myspace

As promised the vinyl pre-order is up and running. If you act fast you will receive one of a limited number of autographed copies. To refresh your memory, this is NOY's discography to date on vinyl. That includes the self titled LP and "Bang" EP on 12" and 10" multicolored marble splattered vinyl!!! The packaging is a double gate fold with new artwork that is full of color and fun. Our new page design features some of the cover art. This makes a great collectors item or gift for anyone. If you order now (and that means NOW) you will receive your copy by the official release date of 12/23 or sooner as they become available.

**NOTE** we WILL ship internationally however you must message us thru paypal with your shipping address so we can calculate the proper postage. Otherwise the domestic shipping rates are already factored in for continental US.

THANK YOU again for all of your support and love. We are very proud of the package we have put together here and have no doubt you will enjoy it. We are now one step closer to recording our next full length album. Those of you who know us and have been with us throughout the years know that we are a completely independent band and do EVERYTHING ourselves. From every musical note to every postage stamp. Every minute of studio time and gallon of gas gets payed for by the four of us and without your support and enthusiasm this band would not exist. We really can't thank you enough.

Much Love,

NOY

http://www.myspace.com/nightmareofyou

I've got a demo cd or something by this band that I picked up on the Get Up Kids last tour. It's just a cd with no artwork or anything that has these 5 songs on it:

Why Am I Always Right

The Days Go By Oh So Slow

My Name Is Trouble

Dear Scene, I Wish I Was Deaf

D Minor

I don't really know much about the band, or anything about this cd, but if any of you dudes want it, PM me with an offer.