attn Philly VC-ers!

flood

Guest genericinsight

The Emotron is going to scare the crap out of all those ska kids (who most probably aren't aware that at one point he was in a semi-ska band).

Sometimes I get worried when he lights his dick on fire, that the whole building might go up in flames.

is the emotron like treephort?

he's pretty much like the super extreme "lets get banned from everywhere we play" treephort that occurred right at the end of their run as a band... altho the music is pretty much weird synthpunk/atom and his package-ish stuff.

treephort did a short reunion tour... which was classic.. because they came out in regular clothes, no gimmics, and just played their sets super tight musically all the way through. it was the perfect ending for that band.. as everyone was expecting full on holocaust.

In all liklihood I'll be there tonight. I was feeling really very very shitty when I woke up and am still kinda feeling ill on top of finishing out this 12 hour shift at work. I'm gonna take a nap after I get off work, and if I feel better (which I should) I will hop on the train and have some fun tonight.

Don't know what I'm wearing. Will most likely have a Ted Leo hoodie on.