Shang-A-Lang/Turkish Techno 7" (My first record!)

kyle

Hey everyone, just a heads up that my label's first 7" is available for order now. It's a split between Shang-A-Lang and Turkish Techno. These are two of my favorite bands and I'm really excited about releasing this record.

If you're a fan of good pop punk (the kind of stuff you'd find at the Fest, not Hot Topic) then you should at least check these bands out and see if you hear anything you like.

The 7" is $4ppd. There are 550 copies on black vinyl. You can buy the record here

www.myspace.com/totallyofficial

You can hear Shang-A-Lang here

www.myspace.com/shangalangdude

You can hear Turkish Techno here

www.myspace.com/turkishtechno

Our second 7" is going to be a co-release with Dirt Cult Records and will feature Jonesin' (ex-Down in the Dumps) and Dude Jams (ex-Grumpies... need I say more?). That will be out in a couple months.

Sweet. Turkish Techno is cool.

Are you releasing the Ready The Jet 7"? Or maybe its a split 7"?

I do want to do something with Ready the Jet and I've talked about it with Jay a little but nothing is set in stone yet.

Oh thats cool. Today at work he mentioned something about recording some songs soon. Thought it might be for something you were putting out.

I do want to do something with Ready the Jet and I've talked about it with Jay a little but nothing is set in stone yet.

Oh thats cool. Today at work he mentioned something about recording some songs soon. Thought it might be for something you were putting out.

We've talked briefly about co-releasing something. I just have a bunch of other things in the works already it's hard to think too far in the future. I'm already scared I've made promises I won't be able to keep! :( :-/

Congrats man, just picked up a copy...excited to get it

Whoa... you and the singer from Shang-A-Lang share the exact same first and last name. Just thought that was odd.

Good times, that's kinda crazy. At least my name is getting used in conjunction with a good band and not some shitty nu metal band.