jonezetta

Guest abravemorning
is this thing pressed on vinyl. now that i think of it does tooth and nail press vinyl besides the 4 pieces they have in there online store

No, it wasn't pressed, and God-willing, it won't ever be.

Tooth & Nail used to press most of their stuff on vinyl (MxPx, Ghoti Hook, 90 Pound Wuss, Further Seems Forever, Frodus), etc.

And they've done some recent stuff, like the latest MxPx and the Anberlin single.

I second that. It'd be nice if Tooth and Nail released any vinyl at all - the only thing they've released themselves recently was the MxPx LP, and I just don't have the patience for 19 songs and 2 LPs of MxPx. What would be sweet would be some Neon Horse vinyl. Or As Cities Burn.

Also, I have that Anberlin single, and it feels like a really cheap pressing. Not really surprising, as it was a promo item.

I second that. It'd be nice if Tooth and Nail released any vinyl at all - the only thing they've released themselves recently was the MxPx LP, and I just don't have the patience for 19 songs and 2 LPs of MxPx. What would be sweet would be some Neon Horse vinyl. Or As Cities Burn.

Also, I have that Anberlin single, and it feels like a really cheap pressing. Not really surprising, as it was a promo item.

they have bands like starflyer that do a lot of vinyl, but tooth and nail isnt releasing it. i dont really care about more than like 3 tooth and nail bands anymore. they should do the first two project 86 albums on vinly! ahh!

Guest chassit

Tooth & Nail used to press most of their stuff on vinyl (Further Seems Forever, Frodus), etc.

Tooth didn't press either of these, they were both licensed.

Guest abravemorning
fuck you patrick! i would go nuts for this on vinyl!

jonezetta rulezzzzzzzzzzzz

That's not what you were saying when the singer was dating your ex-girlfriend.

Guest abravemorning

Tooth & Nail used to press most of their stuff on vinyl (Further Seems Forever, Frodus), etc.

Come to think of it, you're right about Further, but International Conglomerate was released by Tooth & Nail.

Guest abravemorning

Come to think of it, you're right about Further, but International Conglomerate was released by Tooth & Nail.

He was probably thinking of And We Washed... But that was put out by Fueled By Ramen and pressed by Day After.

I know this. I've got both ;D

Guest chassit

I was thinking of washed our weapons

lol this is turning into an entertaining thread...

the only thing id be intrested in by them is juliana theory vinyl...so far only emotion was pressed...and its soooo goood

man, i would LOVE to have TJT on vinyl.

as far as Jonezetta, that would be sweet. I don't think it would sell enough copies to justify it though.

the As Cities Burn guys are real good friends of mine (took their first promo shots) and we've kicked around the idea of putting "Son, I Loved You at Your Darkest" out on vinyl. It may happen, probably not soon though.

as a side note, who would be interested in seeing that ACB record pressed?

Oh for the love of all that is right and holy in this word press "Son..."

That album was damn near perfection, and I would probably go into convulsions if I could snag a copy (or 27) of that.

PLEASE!!!

P.S. I just realized that we're talking about a Christian band, on a Christian label. I said "all that is right and holy..." i'm not Christian, and the religious lyrics have nothing to do with my love of this album.

as a side note, who would be interested in seeing that ACB record pressed?

That album was damn near perfection, and I would probably go into convulsions if I could snag a copy (or 27) of that.

PLEASE!!!

now if i can just find another 999 of you.

PLEASE!!!

now if i can just find another 999 of you.

I know another half dozen or so people that would buy it in a heartbeat, as should everyone, if for nothing else than just the artwork. The art of this album alone warrants a deluxe gatefold release.