Canon Rebel Digital SLR

Standard lens it came with, my next purchase will be for a 300mm lens. (It comes with a 18-55mm lens)

I will post some pictures I have taken with it. I have been more than impressed with it so far. (Have had it for about 9 months now)

that would be awesome to post pics......do you have the xti or the or the xs?

I hwas told, if you have lens from non digital Canon SLRS, you can interchange them w/ the digital conterpart.

Is that 1st band shot from Transitions in Tampa?

Not sure about the lens thing, although it would make sense, since all of the "digital" parts are in the body of the camera.

Both band shots were from Transitions.

after going to a camera shop and talking to a sales rep I decided to go with the Rebel Xsi 12.2 MP "sd version" with the 18-55mm lens added on the 75-30mm lens. Got home and bought it off ebay. Cant wait for it to come.

Thanks for your help Patrick +1

this is exactly what i've been looking to pick up. how much did it run you if you don't mind me asking?

my friend has the xti and she loves it, so i know i'll be happy with the xsi. i've wanted a digital slr for so long now, i can't wait to get one.

after going to a camera shop and talking to a sales rep I decided to go with the Rebel Xsi 12.2 MP "sd version" with the 18-55mm lens added on the 75-30mm lens. Got home and bought it off ebay. Cant wait for it to come.

this is exactly what i've been looking to pick up. how much did it run you if you don't mind me asking?

my friend has the xti and she loves it, so i know i'll be happy with the xsi. i've wanted a digital slr for so long now, i can't wait to get one.

yeah for a little bit more i decided to get the 12.2 xsi will have it for some time now. I ended getting all that for 515 after the microsoft live cash back. I think it was a pretty good deal. What do you think?

yeah for a little bit more i decided to get the 12.2 xsi will have it for some time now. I ended getting all that for 515 after the microsoft live cash back. I think it was a pretty good deal. What do you think?

definitely man. such a good deal. i was thinking about that but since the exchange rate is so shitty right now, it's not worth it for me. my friend has the xti with both lenses that she picked up a little less than a year ago and she paid $1000 cad. so really anything less than that is worth it.

So you went to a local shop, picked a salesman's brain for info then left and bought it elsewhere? And you saved what? $50?

Good camera shops are hard to come by and if people keep buying from huge companies off the net they'll all close down. Next time you should put your money back into the local economy. Besides, that salesman most likely relies on commission and could use that money.

So you went to a local shop, picked a salesman's brain for info then left and bought it elsewhere? And you saved what? $50?

Good camera shops are hard to come by and if people keep buying from huge companies off the net they'll all close down. Next time you should put your money back into the local economy. Besides, that salesman most likely relies on commission and could use that money.

actually i saved 300+ thats a lot of money for me i dont know about you........... if it was 50 bucks i would give them the business

actually i saved 300+ thats a lot of money for me i dont know about you........... if it was 50 bucks i would give them the business

Fair enough. You should take some of that $300 you saved and go back to the shop to buy yourself the little things... extra batteries, nicer strap (the Canon strap SUCKS, check out OpTech), filters, a bag (I prefer Domke brand), etc.