attn: nyc people

give me a good reason to come down anytime january-april, for something really sweet going on.

i feel like i don't take advantage of the 15 dollar bus there nearly as much as I should, plus i love adventures.

there's a possibility i would need somewhere to sleep, but besides that I wouldn't burden you.

Guest genericinsight
give me a good reason to come down anytime january-april, for something really sweet going on.

i feel like i don't take advantage of the 15 dollar bus there nearly as much as I should, plus i love adventures.

there's a possibility i would need somewhere to sleep, but besides that I wouldn't burden you.

Actually, check boltbus.com, boston to nyc. Cheaper and safer than Chinatown, plus wifi access on the bus.

As for stuff... me and a friend have some shows we're working on for February including The Carrier and Hostage Calm on the 6th.

Actually, check boltbus.com, boston to nyc. Cheaper and safer than Chinatown, plus wifi access on the bus.

As for stuff... me and a friend have some shows we're working on for February including The Carrier and Hostage Calm on the 6th.

nice. $10 ride at the right time. thanks!

i'll definitely be down there on jan 29th for kylesa

i want to try to go down there at least once a month. hm.

Guest genericinsight

nice. $10 ride at the right time. thanks!

i'll definitely be down there on jan 29th for kylesa

i want to try to go down there at least once a month. hm.

I love adventures and traveling too. I haven't been to Boston in a while but I try to make it down to Philadelphia at least once a month... maybe cause I'd rather sit on the bus for 2 hours instead of 4. haha.

all of those things are available in any city
not true, im in jersey city (just across the hudson) and i love nyc. drinking til 4am, random hot ass girls, a bunch of record shops...its great.

also, theres always a show or something going down in nyc, anyday of the week, my friend asked me whats going on tonight (a tuesday) and i was able to give her like 7 things to do that she would enjoy.

you're not going to the right bars then!!!

haha. its been my experience living in a couple cities that any of the above would be possible...oh well.

oh yeah, after hours stuff. i know when i go to beauty bar in nyc on thursdays a friend of mine is bartending the back bar so we stay until shit sometimes 6am...its a ton of fun.

shit that does sound fun...there's tons of after hours stuff in mostly any city. i dunno, i just don't get why people think NYC is SO great and like, the only place where all that cool shit goes on. i mean its cool to hang out there or whatever.

i think the big deal (at least for me) is that there's always so much going on on any given day. like, ive had night where ive walking into bars and seen "celebrity" djs (first 2 that come to mind are mstrkrft and eugene hutz) and ive had nights where ive met some random ass people and had such great nights. and if you go someplace and it sucks, just walk down the street, you'll find something better.

also if you want to get laid, its really easy. lol

it's the same thing in chicago. i don't know, you've got lots of opportunities in any big city. just sayin'.

yeah, i think we are totally on the same page here, just my big city experiences so far are: NYC, Philly, Boston, Montreal, Orlando, Chicago, Miami and Atlanta

over all my fav so far is NYC. but im sure alot factors into this like having my apt, people i know here/have met, etc.

Guest genericinsight
yeah same i am...bridge and tunnel is playing tonight in bk. don't know if i'm gonna go tho, i have to get up early tomorrow to go work a painting job...don caballero is playing on sunday at maxwell's i think, i might go to that. i'll let you know what's up.

Off With Their Heads in Brooklyn tomorrow as well.