Murder By Death tour in Feb/March... OMG

Guest genericinsight

Guest genericinsight

quote from punknews:

Murder By Death have announced a spring tour to kick off in February and run through early March. The band is aiming for something a little different for the run, however, as they explain:

We will be heading out on a spring headlining tour in February and will be performing the complete two albums in the Desert Series: Red of Tooth and Claw and Who Will Survive, And What Will Be Left Of Them? in sequence. The story begins with the anti-hero's younger days in Red of Tooth... and culminates in a battle between good and evil set within a small desert town in the album Who Will Survive... This 21 song set will also feature original keyboardist Vincent Edwards on piano and organ.

You can click Read More for the dates.

February 4, 2009 Southgate House Newport, Kentucky

February 5, 2009 Chameleon Club Lancaster, Pennsylvania

February 6, 2009 Bowery Ballroom 6 Delancey Street, New York, New York

February 7, 2009 Middle East Cambridge, Massachusetts

February 8, 2009 Johnny Brenda's Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

February 10, 2009 Schubas Tavern Chicago, Illinois

February 11, 2009 Beat Kitchen Chicago, Illinois

February 12, 2009 Reggie's Rock Club Chicago, Illinois

February 13, 2009 Granada Lawrence, Kansas

February 14, 2009 Bluebird Theater Denver, Colorado

February 15, 2009 Launchpad Albuquerque, New Mexico

February 17, 2009 Club Congress Tucson, Arizona

February 18, 2009 Beauty Bar Las Vegas, Nevada

February 19, 2009 The Casbah San Diego, California

February 20, 2009 The Troubador West Hollywood, California

February 21, 2009 Bottom of the Hill San Francisco, California

February 22, 2009 The Boardwalk Orangevale, California

February 24, 2009 WOW Hall Comm. Ctr. for the Perf. Arts 291 West, Eugene, Oregon

February 25, 2009 Berbati's Pan Portland, Oregon

February 26, 2009 Neumo's Seattle, Washington

February 27, 2009 The Big Dipper Spokane, Washington

February 28, 2009 The Other Side Missoula, Montana

March 1, 2009 Neurolux Boise, Idaho

March 3, 2009 Bar Deluxe Salt Lake City, Utah

March 4, 2009 The Black Sheep Colorado Springs, Colorado

I think Fake Problems is on this tour too.

Not sure how other people feel about this, but Red of Tooth and Claw and Who Will Survive... are my 2 favorite MBD records so I couldn't be more psyched. I think I'm going to be hitting up the Boston date because I have to help a friend with a show on the 6th in NY.

:o;D:D

barrie you can stay at my place if you need to instead of getting a hotel.

jaimee and i will be attending this show as well...our 5th million murder by death show in the past 4 years

haha fake problems you say!

ps. i live in cambridge so it's really easy to get to teh show from my house, quick bus trip to the train ONE stop or a 15 dollar cab ride

Guest genericinsight
barrie you can stay at my place if you need to instead of getting a hotel.

jaimee and i will be attending this show as well...our 5th million murder by death show in the past 4 years

haha fake problems you say!

ps. i live in cambridge so it's really easy to get to teh show from my house, quick bus trip to the train ONE stop or a 15 dollar cab ride

I love you! i might just take you up on that offer. There's no way I'm missing this since I can't make the NYC show.

ps - as long as I get to be on an episode of Vinyl Vlog ;)

MIKE -

See Feb 9th? See that space between Philly and Chicago?

Yeah.

And I have been trying SO FUCKING HARD to get Fake Problems to Pittsburgh. If they are on this tour, awesome. If not, I have a feeling they will be on the Gaslight tour, which I've been talking to Manny about...

FUCK! Why the hell do they have to play at Johnny Brenda's? Fuck that place. I say this because it's a 21+ venue and I am and will still be 20 at that time. Goddammit. I'm soooo pissed because they were in Philly a while ago but I was too broke to go. Now they'll be coming when I will have money and I can't go because I'm not old enough.

FUCK! Why the hell do they have to play at Johnny Brenda's? Fuck that place. I say this because it's a 21+ venue and I am and will still be 20 at that time. Goddammit. I'm soooo pissed because they were in Philly a while ago but I was too broke to go. Now they'll be coming when I will have money and I can't go because I'm not old enough.

Go to the NY show its not that far and its not 21+ and im sure youll have a rad time!!!

Well, it looks like I'm going to be putting on alot of miles on my car Feb 10 11 12.

Soooooooo stoked they're playing 'Who Will Survive..." in it's entirity.

I though I read somewhere there is going to be some sort of movie/projection that will go on during the performance along with a program of the show. Incredible.

Go to the NY show its not that far and its not 21+ and im sure youll have a rad time!!!

I like the way you think! It's on a Friday so it's entirely feasible. I would just need to ask for that day off of work which is no big. I could make a day trip out of it...hit up some of the art museums.

yeah...awesome.

I like the way you think! It's on a Friday so it's entirely feasible. I would just need to ask for that day off of work which is no big. I could make a day trip out of it...hit up some of the art museums.

yeah...awesome.

or choice b and just crash on my couch..lol