LifeLine Update: Disnihil 7" Pre-orders and MORE

www.lifelinerecords.net

Here we are with another huge update!

[image]

First off the Disnihil 'Future Cancers' 4-song 7" EP is now up for pre-order in the Webstore! This is the official release of this 7", since there was a limited tour edition of this 7" made for the band this past August. There will be 150 copies pressed on WHITE vinyl and 450 copies pressed on transparent RED vinyl. Anyone that pre-orders both colors of this record will be entered into a drawing to win a test press automatically! If you are fan of From Ashes Rise, Wolfbrigade, Tragedy, Victims or Disfear, you should definitely check this record out! For more information on this band, visit their Myspace page www.myspace.com/disnihil

[image]

Next up we would like to welcome Boiling Over from Chicago to the LifeLine Records family! Boiling Over formed in early 2008 drawing influences from DYS, Striking Distance and Negative FX. LifeLine Records will be releasing Boiling Over's first 7", titled 'Trash City', in early 2009. In the meantime check them out here www.myspace.com/boilingoverhc

Deathcycle's 'Prelude to Tyranny' LP/CD has been receiving great reviews!

[image]

From MRR # 307:

This one defied my expectations! I usually can't stand hardcore that has a metal influence, but once in a while a band comes along that does it just right. Imagine throwing in the heavy NYHC elements of bands like Madball and Sheer Terror with the political sensibilities of Discharge and His Hero Is Gone, and you can get an idea of what's going on here. Sonically, I've always loved the hard-hitting cords of East Coast hardcore, but I've always been turned off by so many of the bands and fans who have nothing in their heads. Not the case here! The lyrics are topical and compelling to the point where I read along to the entire album. The future looks bleak, and these words capture the sentiment perfectly. Definitely worth checking out. (BG)

From Beowolf Productions, November 2008

http://www.beowolfproductions.com/MusicReviewsNov08.html

"PRELUDE TO TYRANNY" is the 2nd release from this New York City based Hardcore band. These guys are exactly what I love about Hardcore, gritty, aggressive, pissed off & right in your face. Their sound is reminiscent of old school hardcore bands from the 80's that were coming out of the east coast scenes. Their music adds in flares of Punk Rock & Metal all throughout. Their music is politically based on living in a post 9/11 world. There is a fast paced adrenaline filled anger shooting out of this band. This is the style of Punk/Hardcore I grew up on & I'm glad to see bands still doing it & doing it well. What would you expect from a band that features members of KILL YOUR IDOLS, SHEER TERROR, MADBALL, NONE MORE BALCK & NEGLECT!

[image]

Spanish Bombs have starting their own website to catch up some more updates from the band as well as pick up their recent 4-song demo that was just recorded this past summer. Check it out http://fuckresponsibility.blogspot.com/

The LifeLine Records Webstore is currently being revamped to iron out some glitches and add some new features. The new webstore will have a huge update with new distro items, as well as a Used/Rare section that will be updated frequently! Check back soon as we will update the shipping status for the Disnihil pre-orders, announce the test press winner, begin taking the Boiling Over pre-orders, and information on more upcoming releases for 2009, which will include re-issuing some records that got me into hardcore music in the first place! As always, we would like to thank you for your continued support.

www.lifelinerecords.net

which will include re-issuing some records that got me into hardcore music in the first place!

Joe, I can't wait for everyone to find out about this

SMALL detail...people are going to lose their minds over it.

Once I get the band to write the 2 other retrospectives then I will comfortable announcing the releases, but you know how slow this project is coming along...but it is coming along!

which will include re-issuing some records that got me into hardcore music in the first place!

Joe, I can't wait for everyone to find out about this

SMALL detail...people are going to lose their minds over it.

Once I get the band to write the 2 other retrospectives then I will comfortable announcing the releases, but you know how slow this project is coming along...but it is coming along!

good thing we're staying young 'til we die.

i'm not a fan of 7" but will looking for the lp....

:)

Yu,

Disnihil's first EP, the vinyl is a 12" since it was 8 songs. Not sure if you'd be interested in that, both 12" and 7" are awesome in my opinion!

Pappy- Thank you for the kinds words!

Justin- shhhh!!!!

HYPE, JOE!! HYPE!!

LET THE RUMOR MILL CHURN AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!