International Shipping

So, I bought a record from a guy who lives in Belgium. It's been about 2 months and still no record. He claims he sent it out. I'm looking into the PayPal dispute, but am unfamiliar with that and international items. Any suggestions or tips to help me out? Just curious to see if anyone has any similar situations.

call Paypal and ask to speak to a claims/dispute manager. you can still file a claim after the 45 day "cut-off" if you work hard enough at it. i have done it.

The seller would have to be stupid enough to keep money in the PayPal account. If he has no funds, you get nothing! So once they get an email saying hey there is a dispute against you, they usually just clean it out and transfer all there money to there bank accounts.

I got screwed Three times by Paypal/Ebay in the past few months and only once was I able to get my refund.

call Paypal and ask to speak to a claims/dispute manager. you can still file a claim after the 45 day "cut-off" if you work hard enough at it. i have done it.

The seller would have to be stupid enough to keep money in the PayPal account. If he has no funds, you get nothing! So once they get an email saying hey there is a dispute against you, they usually just clean it out and transfer all there money to there bank accounts.

I got screwed Three times by Paypal/Ebay in the past few months and only once was I able to get my refund.

Seriously? Is this anywhere in the PayPal contract? That's messed up for sure.