I hate UPS

I didnt give ups the wrong address when you order as much shit as i do maybe you'll understand the benifits of a po box.

they are supposed to put a postcard in my po box as they have done in the past. Its even on their website they just decided that they would deliver to the last address they had for me and then letting some that was not me sign for the package.

this happened to me on half.com like a year or two after i moved back to MN from CA. seller sent my stuff to my old address and i never received it, never was forwarded. never even got a refund. he said he would only refund the price i paid for the cd or something. i just said whatever, keep it. i checked usps.com because i know that area was leveled and built up and sure enough it was an undeliverable address, leading me to believe it probably bounced back to the seller and i got the shaft. i checked my account info on half.com and the address was my current address, didn't even have my old address in their system anymore. pretty awesome how that kind of stuff manages to happen.

I didnt give ups the wrong address when you order as much shit as i do maybe you'll understand the benifits of a po box.

they are supposed to put a postcard in my po box as they have done in the past. Its even on their website they just decided that they would deliver to the last address they had for me and then letting some that was not me sign for the package.

this has happened to me before but luckily the last address they had on file was my moms house so i still got my package. i never use my p.o. box for ups shipments because something weird always happens. also when this happened to me ups said they didnt deliver to p.o. boxes and when they get things addressed to a p.o. they look up your name on their computer system and send to a last known street address in my case luckily whenever i ship through ups i use my moms address. the time it happened to me i also messed up when paying and checked my p.o. box for delivery.

but I also hate the ups because i work at an airport and i watch as they unload the trucks and load the planes. i see them play longest kick contest, frisbee, how high can you make a box bounce when being dropped from plane or truck, who can load the vehicle the fastest from farthest away etc.etc..

fedex seems to be a little more careful with the packages.