Anyone here collect blood bros?

cephcarn4

because no one collects inactive bands?

i'm only looking for the stiletto split with black envelopes, that's my last release i need.

also, do you have the burn piano 4th press on blue/white swirl? i've never seen a picture of one that is terribly different from the light blue later pressing, and mine definitely has a little more white in the mix, but they look so similar.

because no one collects inactive bands?

i'm only looking for the stiletto split with black envelopes, that's my last release i need.

also, do you have the burn piano 4th press on blue/white swirl? i've never seen a picture of one that is terribly different from the light blue later pressing, and mine definitely has a little more white in the mix, but they look so similar.

no just cause the hype train has passed on this band. there are still some people who collect it, but you only get a small percentage of the prices that the stuff was selling for a few years ago, and a lot of the kids who went crazy and bought 10 or 15 variants, have all been selling their collections over the last year. so its tougher to not only get rid of the collection in its entirety, but you area also not gonna make much of the whole thing.