i'm fucking freezing in this boston snow storm

vittywatt

i met jcamps. he's a good dude.

and suck it up bitch! i walked home yesterday in the thick of it from work. my hoodie froze over. when i took it off, the hood stayed up and everything. i was also outside snowblowing the side walks all day and it was soaked from that (still is) so that might be why haha.

Dudes bitching need to grow a pair. The storm was awesome. I enjoy nothing more than walking the dog in several inches of snow and watching him lose his mind with excitement, even though we have to walk in the middle of the road. I already cleared off and shoveled out the cars...big storms rule, especially when they're on the weekend.

Only bummer about this storm is Gwar cancelled its Providence show last night.

hey Bostonians, just wait, the storm burying chicago as I type is heading to you...have fun with this one...we're supposed to have a (negative)-30 wind chill tonight, so i blew off the Apocalypse Hoboken Reunion show tonight to sit around and listen to records. I feel this was a good choice.

Who's not going outside tomorrow?

I'm not going outside tomorrow!

Fuck this. I want it to be summer again already.

I unfortunately have to go out and shop tomorrow for Christmas gifts...as i haven't even started yet...woo...otherwise I'd also be doing fuck all(I've always wanted to try and work that phrase into a sentence, British people get to say the coolest things in the world)

Guest genericinsight

NYC got more snow today and supposed to be getting more tomorrow.

I HATE THE WEATHER.

It's kind of funny how when I was a little kid, all I wanted was a snow day. Now I look out my window and say "Ew, fuck this shit" and go back to sleep.

I hate being an adult.

It's kind of funny how when I was a little kid, all I wanted was a snow day. Now I look out my window and say "Ew, fuck this shit" and go back to sleep.

I hate being an adult.

That's because kids get snow days, and adults just have to go to work with wet feet.

I still like being an adult, though. Kids can't do fuck all ;)

yea, it's been snowing for over 36 hours straight here. and still accumulating. still have been going out. I'm not the snow's bitch.

i don't own a car, I am at the mercy of unshoveled sidewalks, unplowed streets(thanks Mayor Daley) and public transit...so I AM snow's bitch.

i don't own a car, I am at the mercy of unshoveled sidewalks, unplowed streets(thanks Mayor Daley) and public transit...so I AM snow's bitch.

Sunday= high of 8, Mon = high of 6 good luck w/that x-mas shopping. I'm a delivery driver and I already can't wait for the warm weather, but it's not even Jan. yet. I love Chicago, but every year i get older and wish I could get out of here, during the winter months.