chiefwahoo WINS OHIOPRIDE/FPR CONTEST

chaps

To celebrate FPR-002, my new awesome friend Joe aka Mr. OHIOPRIDE has made SEVEN limited edition prints. These will come with a cd, cassette and lyric sheet and print. We may end up selling one or two in the store next week to help with the vinyl costs, other than that these are spoken for. So don't zz, win one now. Joe is sending me these this early next week and I will ship it out to the winner as soon as I have it, I was going to wait till I had them, but I'm just to excited.

whoo

Contest Rules:

1. REPLY TO THIS THREAD WITH A NUMBER BETWEEN 1-1001

2. CONTEST ENDS MONDAY

3. YOU CAN VOTE ONCE

4. CHECK OUT CALEB IF YOU HAVEN'T

'>MYSPACE.COM/CALEBLIONHEART

[image]

[image]

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it amusing and also neat that you're putting out a cassette...I say that b/c just recently I had a friend comment to me that after he ordered the Pearl Jam - Ten super deluxe reissue which comes w/ a cassette, that he doesn't know how he will play it b/c he doesn't have a stereo or anything w/ a cassette player...I just rolled my eyes...oh geez.

Don't worry...I still have my stereo with dual-cassette decks...it happens when you're in your 30s. HA!

Guest genericinsight
Rumor has it if you live in NYC and weren't at their show last night you're a total lameass.

Glad I'm not a lameass. ;D

"Cheap Shot Youth Anthem" cover and the band playing IN A FUCKING BEDROOM. LIFE RULED DURING AND AFTER THEIR SET.

ps - Chap and Nate, you might want to fix the tour dates; January 4th show is at Tommy's Tavern in Brooklyn, NY!

Rumor has it if you live in NYC and weren't at their show last night you're a total lameass.

Glad I'm not a lameass. ;D

"Cheap Shot Youth Anthem" cover and the band playing IN A FUCKING BEDROOM. LIFE RULED DURING AND AFTER THEIR SET.

ps - Chap and Nate, you might want to fix the tour dates; January 4th show is at Tommy's Tavern in Brooklyn, NY!

Ugh I had someone else text me and said it was the best ever. Thanks for the heads up! Ill get on that in a sec!

I find it amusing and also neat that you're putting out a cassette...I say that b/c just recently I had a friend comment to me that after he ordered the Pearl Jeam - Ten super deluxe reissue which comes w/ a cassette, that he doesn't know how he will play it b/c he doesn't have a stereo or anything w/ a cassette player...I just rolled my eyes...oh geez.

Don't worry...I still have my stereo with dual-cassette decks...it happens when you're in your 30s. HA!

We wanted to make something special to go with the screen print and cd ya know?? Also my old car only had a tape deck. Cassettes FTW! Thanks for your order dude! Shits going fast

I find it amusing and also neat that you're putting out a cassette...I say that b/c just recently I had a friend comment to me that after he ordered the Pearl Jeam - Ten super deluxe reissue which comes w/ a cassette, that he doesn't know how he will play it b/c he doesn't have a stereo or anything w/ a cassette player...I just rolled my eyes...oh geez.

word. goddamn yunguns dont know shit