Your Band need a website or marketing materials?

ontargetdesign

We are big music fans and have been helping out our local music scene but want to get more involved nationally with all types of music!

Myspace pages are nice but if you are looking to step up your game with a professional website, logo, press kit, or merchandise then please send me or leave your contact info on here.

We work with clients with all types of budgets, we understand start up bands with low budgets. Maybe we can help, maybe we can't... either way we will do what we can :)

ok - here are the last 2 music sites we did...

http://aaronwrightmusic.com/index.html

http://stevesheltonmusic.com/

i agree. fuck myspace "websites".

but seriously. is your on-target design homepage supposed to make me want to pay you? i would imagine you would want to put some of your best work on your homepage to make people actually think you are good at what you do.

also, why dont you have your portfolio online? your homepage is not enticing, but you dont have any links to any of the work that you have done to change my mind.

Nothing like a little constructive criticism vinyljunkie :)

I just started at On Target a few months ago and we are in a period of transition, moving to a more creative arena including music. If you are interested in seeing some of the work we have done and are doing with local musicians I would be happy to send a you a few links but I doubt these will be in our portfolio until we re-design our website (in progress).

Also, we do have a lot of design samples on the site, just not of music/bands etc. Hopefully you can understand that the skill involved for design for areas other than music can easily be applied to the music arena as well as the fact that we are just starting to get into this area of design (hence the post on here and donewaiting). If we already had a large, well established musical client list then I doubt I would be posting on here.

At the end of the day, we are really talented designers who love music and want to get more involved.