CORY BRANAN LIVE AT THE HI-DIVE 8-28-08 Cassette

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

CORY BRANAN LIVE AT THE HI-DIVE 8-28-08 Cassette pre-order

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/SHCoryB

The good folks who brought you the Jon Snodgrass live at the Hi-Dive are back and this time around, they are putting out Cory Branan's live set from the same venue. I was at this show and Cory Branan is one bad man. He is a solo artist, but he brings the intensity of a 4 piece rock band. This particular night was the night that the Obama gave his speech at the Democratic Convention. I was lucky enough to be in attendence and raced my bike afterwards to the show. The show itself was not the most well atteneded (due in part to the convention and the speech), but where it lacked in number of witnesses, Cory more than made up by giving an oustanding performance.

Only 100 cassettes are being made and we have 40 copies coming in (I am keeping one for myself so it is actually 39). After the copies sell out, a download link will be sent out to download the entire performance.

I highly recommned you pick this up as Cory is a performer you will be hearing a lot about in 2009. We are putting otu a split release with Jon Snodgrass and Cory Branan and the tracks are absolutely amazing. In a perfect world, Cory would be putting out his next album on Suburban Home, but I suspect we will hear some news aobut a bigger label putting out his next album soon.

Pick up the cassette and do yourself a favor and see him live the next time he comes to your town.

Out of Curiosity Virgil...what songs are on the other side of the Cassette?

SIDE A

1. Ballad of a Bad Man

2. The Corner

3. The Walk Around

4. Miss Ferguson

SIDE B

1. Crush

2. The Prettiest Waitress In Memphis

3. The Wreck of the Sultana

4. Darken My Door

5. A Girl Named Go

• 3 weeks later...