looking for underoath

nickimholte

every color of chasing safety hits ebay about twice a month

yeah, im just kind of impatient. Nice purple LITSOS, i've been trying to get a hold of one of those. I managed to snag a white one

Trust me, being impatient will cost you when it comes to collecting. The purple one is in the zambooie store though. If you do a little home work you can track down all of the colors of the new record very easily. good luck though!

Did you get the test press on ebay a week ago? It ended insanely low because it was christmas time

yeah, im just kind of impatient. Nice purple LITSOS, i've been trying to get a hold of one of those. I managed to snag a white one

Trust me, being impatient will cost you when it comes to collecting. The purple one is in the zambooie store though. If you do a little home work you can track down all of the colors of the new record very easily. good luck though!

Did you get the test press on ebay a week ago? It ended insanely low because it was christmas time

i wish i coulda snagged it

everyone i know that ordered one from zambooie got a purple. Theres a thread about this somewhere on these boards. not sure exactly where but people explained where they ordered from and what they got. All i can remember is zambooie is purple and interpunk is black, but they are all sealed upon arrival so none of the sellers are going to be aware of what colors they have.

Keep an eye on ebay, underoath stuff has been going very cheep as of late. That was the 3rd test press that wen under $60.

Guest builtbycash

I got LITSOS on white from amazon for 9.99. i don't know if it was random or if thats what they have in stock, but theyre still only 9.99.

Well They Have One From Smogtown Thats Where I Got It. Says Factory Sealed With Cut In The Spine But Mine Didn't Have Any Cut.