WANT: Leatherface - Mush LP

brentoage

ebay is probably your best bet , they are always turning up on there but you're gonna have to pay top dollar for it.

My mate sold one on ebay back in Sep/Oct and got £51 i'm glad i got it when it first came out :)

This guy has one for trade http://trades.pacihl.com/geoff_hansen.txt but don't know how old his list is ....worth a try

This seldom turns up in the Uk never mind USA, As a guide its normally £20 - 30 so Its easily a $ 40 - 60 Record.

I'll check a couple of dealers I know but doubtful.

Um... if anyone ever finds this for 30 pounds they should buy it instantly.

Var, get Frankie to let you REPRESS THAT SHIT!!!

This will *never* happen legitly... why do you think the CD has been booted multiple times?

If someone who wants this is ready to drop $$$ they should PM me.

Good freaking luck. I used to doubt its existence, until a friend hooked me up. They are out there... somewhere, ha!

He signed an old-school record contract with Fire / Roughneck. It's long and binding and pretty artist unfriendly. The label wanted like $30K for the rights to the old LF records like 10 years ago... whoa. Now you know.

He signed an old-school record contract with Fire / Roughneck. It's long and binding and pretty artist unfriendly. The label wanted like $30K for the rights to the old LF records like 10 years ago... whoa. Now you know.

Maybe I'm just a little ignorant on how some of that stuff works, but that sucks ass.

wow, seriously? If that's spelled out in the contract, why on earth would anyone sign that - especially in their heyday?

If Roughneck is still going, I'm surprised they wouldn't repress this themselves. I hope someone boots this someday..