New J. Bannon print available later in ????

jhulud

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

New update on Jake's site:

Oh, hi.

SIGHT

The elusive "Winterhearts" Print:

A CMYK based silkscreened version was made available at the recent Converge/Ceremony/Rise And Fall/Pulling Teeth run of shows. You may recall that I did a similar scaled down print release for the "No Heroes" silkscreen a few years ago. Though this version is cool, it is not nearly as extravagant as the "final" version detailed below and wase priced to reflect that. We have a few left, which we will offer in the DW Estore VERY soon.

A "final" silkscreened version will be made available via the DW Estore shortly. There are 3 color variations of the "final" version, each of them limited to 100 copies (300 total). This "final" version is hand signed, numbered, and embossed by myself. The embossing is a new step for me. Hopefully this will keep the bootleggers of the world at bay. Look for this "final" version to be made available shortly.

I will also be releasing another new silkscreened print titled "The End Of The World" in the coming weeks, via the DW Estore.