PO: PREGNANT, MARXISTS, MEASURE, ERGS

ene

Finally, pre-orders are available for Pregnant "Wanna See My Gun?" and The Groucho Marxists "Manifesto!" Also for pre-order are represses of The Measure (SA) "Songs About People... And Fruit N' Shit" 12" EP and The Ergs "That's It... Bye" single.

All pre-orders will ship the second week in February, and there are some package deals.

To order and for updates on Screaming Females and Cheeky...

http://www.dongiovannirecords.com

http://www.myspace.com/dongiovannirecords

Other than the fact that the Ergs record is in a real jacket, shrinkwrapped, there is nothing difference besides one line of the lyrics that was omitted in the original press.

as for the measure, i think they are all on green, they are all on the same color, and its not the same color the first press is on, thats all i know.

what is your guys confusion about the ergs single? it is a 12", not a 7"

I like 12" singles. I guess people are wondering why you chose to do a 12" when the songs would have clearly fit on a 7". My guess would be the 7" would have to be 33 1/3 rpm and would lose a little bit of sound quality, while putting the songs on a 12" made it 45 rpm.

oh, thanks for clearing up the question.

it was supposed to be a 7" but they got me the final master and artwork so late that we would not have been able to get a 7" out in time for their last show which was about 2.5 weeks away. I knew someone who could press me the records in an extreme rush rate, but they didnt have any 7" presses, just 12" ones, so i gave the band the option and they thought a 12" was cooler anyway because it could be 45 RPM. This is also why the covers for the last show were different than these future ones, the jackets took longer to print than the vinyl did but we were able to rush order the foldover covers that they were in. hope that answers everything.