my comic strip

podface

so ive had my site up since the summer.. its something i do to keep myself drawing and i get a lot of feedback from my friends.. but ya know, theyre friends. and since this is the only message board i post on (even though i dont do it that much), id thought id make a thread to get some honest feedback. tell me what you think!

http://comicstripthecomicstrip.com/

haha i like the bat boner and cure for zombie strips. Overall, I like it and i like how they still dont have names.

thanks man... yeah i was lazy at the beginning with the names, and now that ive dealt with these characters for so long.. its impossible for me to come up with a name that fits. suggestions would be amazing...

I liked it man, it was pretty funny. I liked the Smallville joke a lot actually. That bugged me so much. lol

haha thanks for the kind words. i made that strip to fuck with a friend at work who is a smallville fanatic. he seemed to enjoy it.

p.s. draw every comic like this:

[image]

regarding the format of the strip or the fact that its black and white? i didnt color it because i wanted to give my girlfriend the original art but i think it turned out better that way. thanks for the feedback.

Format and black and white! I think it makes it look more detailed.

I like it. They remind me a little of those comics at the beginning of Better off Dead and Eek the Cat show. the Savage Steve Holland ones. Nice!

hahah wow man. thats quite a compliment. i love that intro in better off dead. and that scene in the cafeteria with stalin and the monster. great movie. also, i stumbled upon your comics a couple of months ago and theyre awesome. its great to hear from someone who i really enjoy.

i love your drawings man, what kind of pens/etc do you use? i'd love to get back into drawing again

thanks man... when i was in high school i used these really expensive professional techincal pens from the art room. but now i just use cheap micron pens from Micheal's or A.C. Moore's and you can barely tell the difference. i love them.

i love your drawings man, what kind of pens/etc do you use? i'd love to get back into drawing again

thanks man... when i was in high school i used these really expensive professional techincal pens from the art room. but now i just use cheap micron pens from Micheal's or A.C. Moore's and you can barely tell the difference. i love them.

cool, thanks for the info!