TP/PO: STEREOTYPERIDER Songs In The Keys Of F & U

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

STEREOTYPERIDER "Songs In The Keys Of F & U" LP + CD brown w/ yellow splatter vinyl

STEREOTYPERIDER "Songs In The Keys Of F & U" LP + CD coke bottle blue/white aside/bside vinyl

STEREOTYPERIDER "Songs In The Keys Of F & U" LP + 3 CDs coke bottle blue/white aside/bside vinyl

STEREOTYPERIDER "Songs In The Keys Of F & U" LP + 3 CDs brown w/ yellow splatter vinyl STEREOTYPERIDER "Songs In The Keys Of F & U" CD

STEREOTYPERIDER "Songs In The Keys Of F & U" CD + 3 CDs!

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Store/Search.aspx?&Page=1&Sort=1&key=STEREOTYPERIDER%2b%2522Songs%2bIn%2bThe%2bKeys%2bOf%2bF%2b%2526%2bU%2522

Phoenix, Arizona's Stereotyperider are back with their greatest album (and 4th for Suburban Home). They had time on their side to pay close attention to every detail of their songwriting. They invited Chris Fogal (formerly of the Gamits) come down to Engineer and Produce their recording. Chris then took the recording back to Denver to mix and master at his new studio (Black and Bluhm). So far, everyone that has had the opportunity to hear "Songs in the Keys of F and U" have agreed that this is the album Stereotyperider have been trying to release their entire career.

For those new to Stereotyperider, they are Suburban Home's longest running act. We have put out 2 albums and an EP (they were the first band to record an under the influence release for us before we started putting them out as a split 7" series) over the past 9/10 years. They often get comparisons to Quicksand, Seaweed, and Small Brown Bike. Mike, their singer spent many years as Dr. Strange Recording artist, Mandingo's vocalist. Anthony and Dave spent time in Adam's Alcoholics and Anthony also plays in current Suburban Home band, the Revenge.

I love this band, I love the folks that make up this band, and in a different world, they would be our biggest act. Unfortunately, that is not the case, but one will never know why a band like Stereotyperider reside in obscurity when any number of the shitty bands out there get worldwide attention.

Back on topic- Stereotyperider's new album is amazing. This is their first release to see the light of day on vinyl. The LP will be pressed out of an edition of 500 copies (150 on brown w/ yellow splatter, 350 on coke bottle blue/white a-side/b-side). The LP will be packaged with the CD. There will also be a really small pressing on CD (500 total copies, 200 of which will go to press and to the band). We are offering the LP w/ CD and CD individually or you can get one of our Stereotyperider Super Sales that gets you their 3 previous CDs along with this current album for only $10.00 more.

Check out the mp3 from "Twan Song" http://suburbanhomerecords.com/mediafiles/stereotyperider/audio/twonsong160.mp3 and/or listen to 2 songs from the record on our streaming player on our releases page http://www.suburbanhomerecords.com/releases/. The album is so good.

damn, I am too overspent this month. this has to wait a couple weeks. when will some pictures be posted? can't wait to hear this album.

just approved test pressings today. Should ahve everything the first week of Feb!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am unstickying this thread, we will have the vinyl this week and will post photos shortly.

Please check out the band and listen to a few songs. I think more than a few of you will dig what these guys are doing.