Venting on Flooding

in addition to the circa survive record, i have CTTS and a ben folds album up.

Weird, I was just about to list my Ben Folds records on eBay. What's your e-mail so I can forward you an official document asking for permission.

Give me a day or two though, I'm going to get it notarized as well.

...b/c i've got bills like everyone else and is just trying to make ends meet.

...and those other people don't have bills?

Yeah. You haven't heard?

Also, probably the best way to ensure you pay your bills is to not buy records for the sole purpose of flipping them, espeically when flipping isn't a sure thing...you could've saved like $50 if you hadn't bought these records to sell in the first place.

Hey dip shit. One of those (the standard auction) is mine. You got two days left, I got four. I entered my auction into ebay on the Monday before it listed and then used a "list at this time" feature to post it on Sunday. Meaning I entered the info into ebay almost three whole days before you.

Technically you're flooding MY market, asshole. Learn to have some common fucking courtesy and check who's selling what and when it was entered into ebay before you shoot your mouth off.

See...Makes you sound like a dick, eh?

in addition to the circa survive record, i have CTTS and a ben folds album up.

Weird, I was just about to list my Ben Folds records on eBay. What's your e-mail so I can forward you an official document asking for permission.

Give me a day or two though, I'm going to get it notarized as well.

this is the best work i've seen from you in quite some time, kirby.

well done.

yeah, i didn't have a problem with the BIN's...i understand that. just the standard listing, kinda sucks, but there aren't rules against it.

the whole point of my posting was b/c flooding is just irritating and a pet peeve. just like everyone likes to bust balls on flippers.

as for the negative posts, sorry to waste your time, even though it seems like you're getting your jolies off on this.

finally, dante, with all due respect, being you a senior member, go fuck yourself.

Haha, chill out broseph. Truth is, the Circa Survive with 4 days left, is mine and I did enter the data on Monday. I always post them at a specific time, and I'm never home at that time. Check it out, it closes between 5:30-5:33pm PST. I got other listings going up at this same time next week and I'm not even home.

Truth be told, I posted mine when I did for the same reason you, or anyone else does. Seller courtesy my ass. Everyone does it to maximize their own profits. Right now, mine is at $30. That's more than I paid so I'm fine with it. No loss. Worse come to worse, pull it and post it later. Pay the $0.85 listing fee.